Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 28

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 28

Unless something changed in the last few years or so the Nash tow truck in Harrisonburg VA ended up near Roanoke. As for the parts the widow told me they called in their close friends to go through what was there and the rest as you said went into the dump.

Jim Williams  Lewisburg, West Virginia