[AMC-list] Selling my 71 Gremlin

Over the past 6 years I have received a lot of good help from you guys while I restored my 71 Grremlin. I'm now selling it on Craig's list Boston. It's really in great condition but I thought I should show where some rust bubbles are starting to appear so here's the Youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGuqRSaRtOs

In 2006 I did the paint, decals, roof rack and wheels myself. Front end and shocks I had done by pros. I appreciate any feedback.

Ted