[AMC-list] sc/rambler hood & door tag

A original SC/Rambler door tag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-AMC-American-Motors-SC-Rambler-Driver-Door-w-Tag-/150576754700?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230f12f00c

hey, that is my old SC/Rambler wagon's hood:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-AMC-American-Motors-SC-Rambler-Scrambler-Hood-/150576763732?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230f131354

sure miss that little car, it ended up going to Florida and right after guy bought it, hurricane Wilma handed that area their azzes. Then sold to a fellow in Wisconsin, where I believe it still resides. Neat little car, was factory Matador Red 290V8 wagon originally. The fellow who bought it from me dropped in a built 360/4 or 5 speed. I had left it a original 290/AT but had spare SC/Rambler hood in old warehouse so decided to have fun with the car. He actually used some of the photos off my site in the hood auction. Ain't my stuff ya'll.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com