[AMC-list] fuel level sending unit

This morning I was pondering what might be the issue with the sending unit
that it does not read 10 to 70 ohms when moving the float through it's range of travel.
Upon closer examination of the wiper arm I noticed that the wiper arm,
about midpiont,
had been rubbing against the edge of the windings.
I reshaped the curve on the wiper arm and lo and behold it now reads 10 to 69 ohms.

Thanks again for the good advice.

Armand