From: Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 9:31:35 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Tennessee CLutch Co

Joe,

Please expllain how one does a clutch alignment with a dial indicator? Do you
mean to determine travel of the pressure plate fingers?
Or do you mean using a dial indicator to set the transmission hole in the bell
concentric with the crank.

I've never heard of using a dial indicator for the clutch setup?? Curious minds
want to know?
Armand

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Fulton" <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>