[AMC-list] AMC V8 Stuff for sale

Well, I have really been cleaning up around the shop and decided I am going to
be clearing out a lot.  So, if you need the following.

All prices are plus shipping (I will be sending from Springfield, MO 65804...
will let you figure out how and how much) or if you live between Springfield and
St Louis, Wichita, Sikeston, (MO), Tulsa, Kansas City or even Hays, KS and can
come meet me, I will deliver to those cities and points between.

If you are interested, please respond directly to j2sax@xxxxxxxxx and NOT
here... too messy!

V8 Exh Mani- $15 plus the ride (has holes for AIR tubes, but no good tubes
V8 2 bbl intake $15
V8 4 Bbl Intake $40
V8 Motorcraft 4 Bbl- $80 (these from running 401's)
V8 Intake and 4 Bbl together (though I would ship separately due to protecting
carb)- $100

Let me know at j2sax@xxxxxxxxxx

Jesse