Re: [AMC-list] What if and What Was AMC engine specs

Hesco was in the design phase at 1 point then backed out due to CARB issues.
   I thought the Buick V8 bore spacing was the same too?

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] What if and What Was AMC engine specs
" From: Steve Avery
"
" Does someone have, and are they willing to share, details on AMC
" experimental engines as well as the specs- specifically, engine bore center
" dimensions of the AMC sixes and V-8's?

b.c. for the v8s is 4.75" - coincidentally the same as the mopar b/rb
family. iirc the i4/i6 is 4.375".

" Was there ever a *factory *effort
" afoot for making a cross-flow head for the straight six or for the straight