Re: [AMC-list] 65 Classic Conv

I have a D35 / M15 from my '82 Spirit and an M20 from a '77 AMX in N Seattle. I'm going to have a fire sale soon. New owners took over the trailer park I live in and I'm being restricted to only 3 cars with no parts allowed outside (wife won't let them inside).
   I'll be getting written notice any day now.

From: "L.D. Lyons"
Subject: [AMC-list] 65 Classic Conv

I might put the 72 232 and 904 Trans in my 65 Classic Conv. It has 327 automatic, 327 needs rebuild and the parts well I can?t afford to do it. So is there an adapter to put between the 904 and the torque tube or maybe a newer rear end would fit. I have an Astro van with 4.3 v6 and complete driveline I could use but would rather use AMC stuff. thanks in advance.