From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 8:53:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Finally Made it Yesterday

Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>I went to my local new and used tire dealer who has an exhaust shop on the
>side.?? The kit made an exhaust which exists the rear of the car on the driver's
>
>side (not behind the rear wheel).?? It was a tight fit and I was thinking I'd
>get some rattles but so far so good.? Of course he had to redo part of it after

>I blew the back out of my new mufflers a few weeks ago.? It's going to have to
>be cut if it ever needs to be removed because he had to weld one of the clamps
>joints that leaked persistently.

I don't know if the company is still around now, but it was a couple of years
ago:

TalerMade
95 Weston St
Brockton MA  02401-3334
508-586-4855    11am-9pm

TalerMade supported both AMCRC and AMO by advertising in the classifieds
newsletters.  TalerMade ads offered *free* UPS shipping.

If anyone here has purchased from TalerMade, please let us know how they fit on
your car.

Jim Fortin was a partner in TalerMade, his partner was Warren Gladbach.  Jim
passed away in 2004; Warren apparently is still involved.

-- Marc