Re: [AMC-list] PnP Edmonton 66 Ambassador 2 door

Re: [AMC-list] PnP Edmonton 66 Ambassador 2 door

As I hear it, it came to Alberta about 12 years ago and hasn't run since. The
engine isn't stuck. I was able to rock it back and forth with the belts. There
is a possibility that it came from Alberta to whereever it was before it came
back. The dealer stricker might be from Calgary.

Ken