[AMC-list] Twin grip lubricants

I believe it the past it was mentioned that the nearest substitute for AMC twin grip lube is GM limited slip axle lubricant additive.
Can anyone verify that comment?

When I was regearing the GM 12 bolt in the Camaro, the stuff came in quart cans and it took about 1-1/2 quarts in the GM 12 bolt axle.

I found a bottle of the new stuff at the local GM dealer. It's 4 fl. oz. that cost 12 bucks. I bought one. It says to add it to the gear lube.

They told me it works with synthetic gear lube.

Any experience with that one??

I'm gettig closer every day to puttin that AMC20 back together. Shim kits that I'm not scared of are fun to find for this axle.
The spur gear replacement kit and cross shaft is currently unobtanium.

Any help there?

Thanks Fellas, and have a great AMC day,

Armand