[AMC-list] AMC 20

Well, I decided to pull the 20 out of the green Javelin and spit shine it and swap brakes from the 20 under the white Javelin.
Green 20's brakes are major toast.
Got the green 20 out last weekend and  today finished up the brake swap.
Spit polished the leaf springs and found a new leaf bolt that I installed where the old one had rotted into two pieces. Gotta spray some color onto the big front spring eye bolt and then I'll call it a day. Hope to get the 20 and springs hung up underneath the white Javelin tomorrow. Then have to get some help bleeding brakes and then I'll get the fuel tank rehung. Hopefully the white Javelin will be down on the wheels by the end of tomorrow.

I have to wait to get disc brakes for the 20 out of the white Javelin.
The disc brakes are delayed a couple months cause the company making them is moving to a new building. I'll work on the white 20 at my leidure now and get things correct I hope. Get that twin grip and new seals and bearings put in. Got new park brake cables that will connect right into the park brake feature for the new discs and hook up properly to the park brake system.
I've been contemplating new leaf springs from Eaton too, we'll see.

Tonite I'm heading NE to a party for a wonderful girl who's being deployed to Iraq for the third time.

Have a good Saturday all,

Armand