Re: [AMC-list] Fore and Aft is Set

That sounds like a great day! Much better than raking leaves, trimming
hedges and getting ready to put down pinestraw. Have you posted any
pictures of your '64?

Subdivision living worked okay when the kids were younger. It was
great being close to the ball field for rec league baseball, and
having a pool and tennis courts. My middle son was a sports nut and
made the best out of being on baseball teams, basketball teams, the
swim team and hanging with friends. He is off in seminary now. My
youngest son isn't into sports, swimming or tennis. Now subdivision
rules (limits on number of cars, no travel trailer outside, gotta keep
up with the lawn, hedges and wild areas) - er, yeah - subdivision
rules no longer make sense to me.

Anyway - sounds like you made a lot of progress. Hope you get it
moving under it's own power. That has to be great! And I'm very upset
that I have to pop $2,400 to get trees taken out Monday. I'd rather
use some of that on my Rambler. Darn rotten subdivision and covenant
rules and trees and stuff.