Re: [AMC-list] 70/71 6cyl wanted

Good deal on getting the help! I tried to let my boys be "school / sports" boys and only regret it when garage time rolls around...I followed my dad into the quagmire (sp?) and it was ten years of working in dealership shops always angry at that last tenth of an hour warranty would not pay. I try to let them work on their daily drivers as much as possible. Enough to show them if it is your love than go for it.   One son graduates from WVU's school of mechanical engineering. The younger is trying to find his way through biology to a major that fits him. (he totally nailed a 4.0 his first semester) ----- Original Message -----