Re: [AMC-list] Can anyone help this guy?

Re: [AMC-list] Can anyone help this guy?

" From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" Anyone have any ideas about the Ambo Limos made for this AMC'er?
" Video is cool too!
" 1:58, 2:11, 2:46, 2:59, 3:40-5:59 and 6:46  are highlights of the limo!
"
" Blessings,
" Richard
" Richard Estermyer
"
" javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
" www.a70sthingautomobilia.com
"
"
" Request for information on where general questions may be directed
" within the American Motors Owners Association website?â??
"
"
"
" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfMk3dWPtDM&feature=colike
"
"
"
" Hi -
" I am a former AMO member - I owned a 1966 Ambassador convertible from
" 1975 to 1991. The car then became part of the Peter Hill collection,
" and I have remained a fan of this era of AMC cars. Recently I
" discovered a youtube video that included a 1973 clip of President Juan
" Domingo Perón at his return to Argentina from Spain. I noticed that
" the Ambassador limousine that he was in is an exceptionally appealing
" vehicle. Is there any way that the provenance of this car can be
" traced? Does AMO have any information on who the coach fabricator is
" who produced the limo version of this car? Has a photo exhibit of this
" model ever been put together?
"
"
" Any clue on the above questions would be greatly appreciated.
"
"
" Alan Blanes
" Kelowna BC

they might well have been made by ika - industries kaisers argentinas.
their smaller cars were licensed from renault, who eventually bought
them out, but their larger cars were licensed from amc.  their torino,
which was a design hybrid of the '63 classic and '64 american and