Re: [AMC-list] Green Hornet hatchback radio album with Bruce Lee

Re: [AMC-list] Green Hornet hatchback radio album with Bruce Lee

uuummmm

Van Williams played Britt Reid who played the GH and Bruce Lee played Kato but
this was in the 66-67 TV season. The fellows on the LP cover are neither
Williams nor Lee. : )

Ken