Cc: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Green Hornet hatchback radio album with Bruce Lee

uuummmm

Van Williams played Britt Reid who played the GH and Bruce Lee played Kato but
this was in the 66-67 TV season. The fellows on the LP cover are neither
Williams nor Lee. : )

Ken

Quoting Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Some of you have probably never seen these, but it is radio program from the

green Hornet Series back in 1970s, and at one time...was sponsored by
American Motors. Britt Reid as the Green Hornet, and Bruce Lee as Kato, yes,

THAT Bruce Lee 'Fists of Fury' and other great kung fu films.
This ain't my auction but cheap, you can finf these on ebay for $10-$25
usually.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-HORNET-RADIO-SHOW-RECORD-LP-/380441180626

good for one's collection. The ONLY reason I brought this up was a customer who stopped by my house commented on my 71 SC/360 and said 'wow, you should
have painted it green like in the Green Hornet' so had to bring out this
album to show it was a hatchback, but nice thought anyways.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx