Re: [AMC-list] Fw: wanted floorpan interchange & connectors information

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: wanted floorpan interchange & connectors information 69 Rebel SST

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:41:46 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Chad is looking for some AMC frame connectors, brake information and floorpan interchange information for a 69 AMC Rebel. Anyone wishing to comment or point him in right direction please feel free to comment and copy your reply to him & thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com