[AMC-list] rare Eagle AMC Sundancer for sale

[AMC-list] rare Eagle AMC Sundancer for sale

Rare Eagle Sundancer for sale, I have never seen one this color. I just got off phone with the seller, James, nice fellow, we talked for about hour, hope his phone company does not charge him by minute. He is negotiable on price, has had health issues (cancer) so can't work on it. Few of these remain, this to me at least is sort of the 'ultimate eagle' out there unless someone has one of those 20 Racine Wisconsin built 360V8 Eagle wagons! http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/4373384104.html

541-480-8021  phone OR area, not mine ya'll!

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com