===============================
From: George Graham

First (since I haven't seen a reply yet) is that the fit interchange is any
'77 or '78 Gremlin, any year of Spirit Sedan, or any year of the Eagle
Kammback.  Nothing else.

Yes, the window is curved in both directions (like a flat-ish bubble).
Depending on where you measure, laying a straight-edge across the window
edge-to-edge and measuring the "bubble" at the centerpoint, its anywhere
from about 5/8" to 13/16" of bubble.   I just measured my '77 Gremlin to
come up with those numbers.

You can get a weatherstrip from most of the AMC vendors (APD, Kennedy,
Galvin's).   Its not the original style of strip, but its workable.

Have you joined the AMC Eagle's Den Forum and put in a request for a window
yet??   There are some Kammback fans there with some parts stashes.

Good luck with it.

George Graham
Lost in the Texas Hill Country
===============================
The initial request was:
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:07:49 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] looking for 1981 Spirit 2-door sadan back glass
I am looking for the back glass for my 1981 AMC spirit.
There were 2 models of spirit - the hatchback and the 2-door sedan. Lots
of hatchback glass available but no back glass for the 2-door sedan model.
If anyone has suggestions of where to find this I'd be grateful.
Thanks in advance,
Jamie Jamison
(jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Eddie Stakes