Re: [AMC-list] wanted bellhousing for amc audi engine

Re: [AMC-list] wanted bellhousing for amc audi engine

I recall someone saying they used the SR4 transmissions with the 2.0L and I was told the Diesel engine used in Vanagons had the same bolt pattern but I never got to it.

adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>(Sandwich Maker)