Re: [gremlintime] V8 Gremlin Poll

In a message dated 5/24/00 11:02:11 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
pdgable@xxxx writes:

<< Hey there,
Let's all participate in the Poll about the Gremlin V8. Just go to
the
group home page and click the poll link. So far, I am the only one
that feels that a 401 Gremlin was unnecesary. Of course, only five
people have voted. Let's hear from the rest of you Gremliners.
Paul >>
Thaaats it paul,a 401 grem is unnessesary?? cmooooon yer grem would be bad
ass with a 401 in it,you need to drive or ride in a Gremlin with a V8,i'm
tellin ya bro,you'll be forever hooked,its a rollor coater ride from HELL!!!
:)
Bart
76 Gremlin 8 point cage fuel cell 9 inch ford rear