Getting ready for Cecil county show...

 Well, I got my AMC toys, models, and diecasts packed up last nite,
hopefully I'll sell a few of them at the show to make it worthwhile. Also
taking a few AMC parts to sell as well, like a humpy rr deck spoiler. Sure
would like to make a few hundred $'s! Hope to see a few of your members
there as well, I'll be driving the brown Pacer wagon and be in the vendor
area peddling my stuff. I didn't get to finish my Gremlin woodcraft
projects, but I got one 4 inch high Gremlin man cut out of 1/2 inch thick
wood stock on the scroll saw at work, and hopefully I can get the printed
Gremlin picture glued to it soon, maybe tonite so I can take it to show off
at the show. I was thinking of make a baby crib mobile with them, also
doing the Hornet and the Javelin emblems so babies can get a head start in
the world learning about the great AMCs! My girlfriend also suggested,
since the little 4 " guy rocks back and forth, to make a real baby crib,
doll or full-size, with Gremlin ends, as the feet are conducive to a
rocking motion. Wouldn't that be cool?! Maybe I will....we'll see. Anyhoo,
time to quit dreaming and get back to work. Catch ya tomorrow at the show,
if you can make it! Bye!

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA