Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 193

Ive actualy not had many probs with the many Carter YFs ive had. That doesnt
mean i like em. Their performance leaves much to be desired. You mentioned
using a Webber 2 barrel. What model? Will the DGV type have enough CFM for a
232?I have always liked webbers but never had em on anything bigger than a
2Liter 4 cyl. I have also seen a couple swaps to a two barrel motorcraft
model 2100 like came on 360s. A holley 2 barrel might be nice too.....
jeremy