Low cost technical advice

michael busalacchi wrote:

"Anyway,My problem is, rear wheel bearings, I need to replace them.
Has anyone tried to do that themselves? I am having a hard time getting my
hubs off. I have a puller, but they won't budge. Can I heat the collar to
help it off? Is there a special puller for wheel hubs."

Mike, I don't know if Gremlins are put together the same way, but I've used the following trick on my other vehicles from a manufacturer that shall remain nameless (I don't want to get Bart excited this early in the morning). Take the brake drum off, flip it around backwards, and reattach it to the axle with the lug nuts. A couple of good tugs will usually pull the axle out, and then you can take it to a shop and have new bearings pressed on. Good luck!

Dave
Currently Gremlin-less
dave@xxxx