Re: [gremlintime] Anyone know what year motors the Clifford alum 6 valv

Re: [gremlintime] Anyone know what year motors the Clifford alum 6 valve cover fits?

i got a 1974 amc gremlin..that i'm sell'n parts off all if anyone is look'n ok..
thanks james-{onehorsetrader}..

i'm be list'n parts on ebay auctions as well ok..my ebay user name is :
onehorsetrader