Will be selling my 1970 two passenger Gremlin.

Will be selling my 1970 two passenger Gremlin.

Hello fellow Gremlinites,

As the title bar indicates, I'm taking a different direction in my life and I
will be selling my 1970 Gremlin that I bought when I was 18. I was the only
one who ever owned the car and it is one of the 800 or so cars specifically
built & rated as a two passenger( solid rear window and the whole nine yards.

After I bought the car, I got drafted so the car spent good portion of its
road life in Texas and Oklahoma. The car hasn't been driven since 1977. It
sits there with a totally rebuild engine and all new structural mechanical
parts. I basically rebuilt the car. I'm buying a digital camera today to post
pictures. The car is rock solid and has tons of new parts on it. It was a
project that got all the way to just cranking it up and tweaking.

I had decided to sell it about a month ago. It has just taken me a little
while to get up the nerve to write to really do it. It is a great car, I will
miss not being a Gremlin owner but I've made my decision. Well, I'm going to
press the send now button on my "write mail".

BMP