Re: [gremlintime] PARTS WANTED

HI JAMES SORRY FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO U SOONER WORK HAS BEEN CRAZY. WHAT DO
U WANT FOR THEM A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANY WERE FROM 35.00 TO 60.00 . SO
THEY WRITE ME. I CAN GET NEW HORNET SECTIONS SAME AS GREMLIN FOR 85.00 BUT
TEY ARE LIGHTER GAUGE METAL. COULD YOU FIND OUT ABOUT HOW MUCH THE SHIPPIG IS
TO ZIP CODE 02188. THANKS DENNIS