Re: [gremlintime] Re: Original " GM " AMC parts...

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Original " GM " AMC parts...

My alternator is a Motorola, I think...I don't have power steering. =) My old J-20 had a GM alternator almost identical to the one on my Cadillac. It also had a GM steering box, pump, & column (even with a GM key!), and i think a Ford Duraspark ignition.

My wife's 86 Cherokee has: Gm engine (2.8 V6), Mopar tranny (TF999), GM column (same as the J-20), Peugeot seats, and the master cylinder looks a lot like the one on an 80's Ranger.

On a weirder note, my Mercury Marquis has a GM Saginaw power steering pump & box.

----Original Message Follows---- From: Gremlingts@xxxx Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Original " GM " AMC parts... Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 23:24:59 EDT

Hey, got any AMC "original" GM alternators or power steering pumps,
or AMC "original" Ford starters that AMC sold on their cars? Oh, darn, that's
ok, I can take one off my late-model Chevy or Ford. Never mind... just havin'
sum fun with ya!

Jerry