re: amc gremlins..

good afternoon all you gremlins & gremlinettes..
i got a 1974 amc gremlin....it still has the
258-6cyc{starts}..fenders..glass..doors etc:
plus i got some other amc parts as well...i'm part'n this 1974 out..i'm
sell'n parts
real reasonable to get rid of them...and fer someone that needs
them....just e-mail
me at rooster1@xxxxx

i got a whole bunch of amc parts on a table fer sale on ebay auction..i
started the
auction at only .99 fer all of it..go look ok..my ebay user name is
onehorsetrader

thanks again ok james-

{onehorsetrader}..