1977 gremlin for sale

There is a car dealer in my area with a 1977 baby blue gremlin x. He has it listed as having only 16,000 mls and 1 owner (Old lady that husband died but he would not give up her name go figure) for $3,500.00 (I think its 116,000 on it as the front seats are changed and the 6 cyl leaks oil) but it is in nice shape. Here is the phone number and address:(724)349-8679 "RT. 286 auto sales" 2923 rt. 286 east Indiana pa 15701. (I think this is right if not ask for name of dealer located right next to the :Pennsylvania State Police Indiana barracks) also he is a real ass hole. But I would hate to see it go to waste as I already have a 1972 and do not need another.