Re: [gremlintime] not AMC but I need transmission help..PLEASE!!!!

Re: [gremlintime] not AMC but I need transmission help..PLEASE!!!!

this is a simple question, look on the back of the carb and see if theres an EGR valve on it, if there is (which should be for 1969) then use the modulator for the EGR system, also if hes going through modulator valves then u might like to have the bands adjusted..

Hope This Helps.

Charlie
Gremlin Automotive
1975 Gremlin X