Gremlin GT is finally LEGAL...but still not on the road...

Gremlin GT is finally LEGAL...but still not on the road...

 Well, I finally went and got the Antique registration for my Sun Orange
GT this morning, it is now legal to drive on the road....too bad it isn't READY
to drive yet!!! Hopefully before winter I'll have it ready. LOL. It's finally
aged enough in Virginia to register it as an antique vehicle, no point in
fighting to get it legal Emissions-wise for now, I'll worry about it later, once
it's solid running good, then maybe I'll convert it back to a regular driver
car.
For now, it's good not to have to worry if the Tow-away Terrorists
show up wanting to know how many of these cars in my driveway are legal. :D At
least for THIS one Gremlin, anyway. Got two more, plus the Pacer, to worry
over for awhile. Anyway, at least now I can tinker and piddle around with it and
drive it some locally until I"m sure it's solid to drive routinely. A
replacement carburetor is now called for, then I'll try to get it going. I'm tired of
dealing with the old used ones I had. New, new, NEW! :)
That's all for now, was busy tonight cutting some veneer plywood to
make some bookcase backing panels in a false wall, I need more bookcases, all
these car books I got! LOL. Plus Star Trek, Sci-fi, etc. Lots to keep me busy.
That's all for now, folks, hopefully before NEXT year I'll be telling some
tails of my driving the GT THIS year! YEA!

Jerry in Virginia