Re: [gremlintime] Chevy Power!

3 simple steps:

1) Sell SBC.
2) Buy AMC 360.
3) Install 360.

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Pookie" <fas401@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] Chevy Power! Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 20:58:43 -0000

Can some one please tell me what I have to do to gat a small block
Chevy engine in a gremlin? Right now it's a 232cid with an automatic.
I'll be doing both a hornet & a gremlin.