Re: [gremlintime] Chevy Power!

Oh Boy , Here we go again.

Getting advice on how to put a Chevy into a Gremlin on this web site is like
Saddam Hussien asking if its ok if he moves next to George Bush. Unless your
really serious and didn't know this was an all AMC site, you would be better
off to leave this one alone. Just a word of advice to keep you from getting your
head bit off.

Growing up we were a chevy/ rambler family. We always had one or the other or
both. They were cool blue collar worker cars.

Have a nice one,

BMP