amc gremlin cars

good morn'n..
to you kind folks..
i got a 1973 amc gremlin fer sale if ur interested in buy'n urself one
or even buy'n one fer ur friend...its a levi edition..3 speed on the
floor..yes its driveable..the title is clear
and its up to date until oct-2003..258 6cyc..body is in good shape..it
is a drivable
fixer upper..whomever buys it i recommend that you hav it transported by
truck or
trailor ok..a person cant go wrong fer the price i'm ask'n fer it...tak
into consideration
that this amc gremlin is now 30 years old and still starts and driveable
ok..its not new
by all means..fer what i'm ask'n fer this car a person really can go
wrong at all..if urself or if you no of anyone thats mite be interested
please e-mail me at my e-mail
address..i'm in klamath falls,oregon.97603 on oregon/calif.boarder
ok..rooster1@
internetcds.com
thanks james-

if anyone else out there is just look'n fer any amc gremlin parts i am
part out 2 other amc gremlins as well..just e-mail me at
rooster1@xxxx thanks james-

EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO SELL..