Gremlin "X"

I recently bid on a grill on Ebay that still has the little red "x" in it.
If the guy who bid on it first posts here....er sorry..I had to have it.
I actually bought the grill just for the little red "X". I thought it would
look cool in the middle of my '76 Grem's grill. I have searched
high and low for the "X" and I can never find one on the cars at
the salvage yard. Even though my car is not an X it will be when
I'm done with it. I'm copying the little Gremlin Grinder Hot Wheels
car. I already remade the roof decal. I haven't decided on what
type of side stripes to put on it yet. I thought maybe a pin stripe
would look best. I think I'm going to make little name decals that
say "Gremlin Grinder" and paste them on the sail panels and
perhaps next to the gas filler cap.
at any rate it will be unique at best. :)
Kevin