From: Andeanfx <andeanfx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FSJ-List] Hey, Greg Taylor
To: FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 10:09 PM

Something has been bugging me.  As I recall you mentioned zero tolerance on the oil pump on your stroker build and I think 60# of pressure at idle.

Now don't go to drastic measure to check this out (like disconnect the pump or drain the oil and do a dyno test) but do you have any estimate as to how many ponies and resultant MPG's are being used to pump oil at highway speeds?    Just curious   Dean