Re: [AMC-List] trans for 232 six

I don't know where he is located but if anyone is in the area and wants it I have a 73 904 the is free to good home! I can even throw in some possible useable late 80's Wrangler innards. I have the gear set and a good case from the Wrangler, it would take a trasn guy to go over what is there and what is good. The Wrangler trans was toasted and I was told it only needed a kit. I hauled it home and threw the box of stuff and the case in the shed. I pulled it out to sent to Keliegh and found some of the stuff rusty and other parts burnt black.
  The 904 is from a 60K miles 73 Hornet and had a delayed engagement, but I never checked the fluid level as it was on a hill. Engine ran perfect, 258, I pulled it down for the crank and rods as I couldn't sell it. Owner passed away and his wife didin't drive.
The whole mess gets trashed in the spring!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net