Re: [AMC-List] Eagle front hub-Possible interchange?

Re: [AMC-List] Eagle front hub-Possible interchange?

I don't know if Jeep hubs will interchange, but wouldn't be surprised if
XJ Cherokee hubs will. I do know there are two different designs of hubs
used on the Eagles. One is easily rebuilt by replacing the bearings and
seals, and the other is available only as a preassembled unit. I suspect
the unit is the later model, but I'm not "up" enough on Eagles to say
for sure.  You'll most likely find an answer over at
www.amceaglenest.com though.