Re: [AMC-list] GM 3wire Alt hookup. (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 24, I

Re: [AMC-list] GM 3wire Alt hookup. (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 24, Issue 24)

If you do get into the circuit that is ignition power
and there is no easy alternative. Mount a light socket
for a small 199 style lamp between the alternator and the
circuit. Years ago I had the issue with a boat and had
nothing else handy. You're basically just hanging an alternator light
in the middle of the circuit.

I always meant to fix that correctly, but....never did.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.