Re: [AMC-list] 6 cyl & v-8 bell housing bolt patterns

Re: [AMC-list] 6 cyl & v-8 bell housing bolt patterns

Sandwichmaker wrote:
the '65 was also offered with a 232 so any later amc 6 is an easy job.
gotta use the '65 american water pump and pulley, also found on
wagoneers and cjs pre about '75.  there are other details of course.^ Andrew, I was just trying to clear up this  ^ so the OP didn't go away with the wrong impression that "any" later AMC 6 would bolt to his trans. ;^) (Lord knows I have been unclear in the past too!)

Jim Blair