Re: [AMC-List] Old Seat Belts

  Speaking of seat belts... Soon my oldest daughter will not be able to
fit in the car seat she uses in the Eagle. I was considering using the
set up from these folks http://www.ezonpro.com/ (or something similar)
in the Eagle for the rear seat. Three setups would allow me to seat my
daughter (with) and niece (without) a booster seat and my youngest in
her car seat. When they're ready, they'll be able to sit in the back
with more than just a lap belt. They have a set up that welds to the
floor and has two shoulder belts that come up and over with loops that
the OE lap belts go through giving a four-point harness.

Has anyone tackled this problem in their old AMC? Thoughts on this?

Regards,

Russ
1988 Eagle Wagon